Broken bridge aluminum inward open window is also called broken bridge aluminum casement top-hung window. It is composed of a kind of hardware that can be opened and hung up. By operating the handle, the interlocking hardware mechanism inside the window is driven, so that the window sash can be flattened into the room or poured into the room to open a certain angle for ventilation. The window does not occupy the indoor space when suspended, which can achieve good ventilation and prevent intrusion by theft. When the glass needs to be cleaned, it can be easily done by opening it inward.
Advantages of broken aluminum window
1. Multi-lock point sealing of broken and open aluminum inward and backward windows can greatly enhance the tightness of the window. After the sealing is enhanced, its thermal insulation and sound insulation will also be improved.
2. The design of broken aluminum bridges with multiple open locks in the interior and inward windows and the mushroom head lock greatly enhances the anti-theft performance of the window, so that the possibility of a thief entering the room by prying and pressing the window leaf is almost reduced to zero.
3, the use of the inverted state, can make the room naturally ventilated, the wind does not directly blow people's body, especially in the morning and evening and winter in the bedroom when a good indoor air quality is required, it is not easy to catch a cold.
4. The aluminum inside of the broken bridge (overhang) can prevent children from climbing on the window sill and causing their heads to hit the windows; it also avoids the problem of forgetting to close the windows and rain in the house in rainy days.
5. Inward-opening and inward-looking windows use the characteristics of inward-inverting and not occupying the indoor space, avoiding the disadvantages of casement windows and curtains, water heaters, range hoods, cabinets and other interfering fights, making your interior design more reasonable.
6. The inwardly opened state of the inside and inside windows solves the problem of long time natural ventilation and anti-theft and anti-theft in the bathroom. You only need to stick a layer of cellophane or hang curtains on the window sash.
7. The broken-down state of the broken bridge aluminum inward-opening and inward-opening window solves the problem that no one in the family continues to ventilate, especially the window that needs to be opened to taste after the renovation. .)
8. In addition, for some residential properties, the safety fence is not allowed or the owner does not like the cage feeling of the fence, and the ventilation in the collapsed state is also a good solution.
The operation of broken bridge aluminum inward window:
1. Turn the handle 180 degrees upwards to achieve inward opening. The opening angle is between 5 degrees and 10 degrees.
2.When the handle is in the horizontal position, the inward opening function can be realized, and the inward opening angle can be controlled by the lower limiter;
3. Rotate the handle down to the vertical position to achieve multi-point locking.
1. Be sure to close the window completely, and then open the casement or hanging up. When it is not completely closed, it will start a mess. There will be chaos between the hardware transmission rods, and the door will not be closed tightly, or it will hang. crooked.
2. When the situation is not tight, don't worry first, you must slowly pull back the closure. The so-called pull back is to return the sash to the window position, and then do the flat opening or hanging up.
Jiandun hardware is a very good choice for inside and inside door locks. Learn about it.